The module focuses on the Senior Leader Masters Degree Apprenticeship end-point-assessment. Its purpose is to equip you with the necessary skills and understanding to be successful at your live assessment day.
Restrictions on availability:
Only available on Senior Leader Master¿s Degree Apprenticeship programmes within Executive Education in the Management School.
||This module, together with Starting With The End in Mind I, will encompass the following learning and teaching methods:
1. Online asynchronous learning supported by monthly online webinars to provide learners with an opportunity to check understanding and seek clarification.
2. Six 3-way mentoring meetings to check progress and support the learning journey.
3. Access to personal academic and practice mentor to give input into the development of the project showcase and portfolio of evidence (two meetings).
4. Annual conference to provide peer learning / networking opportunities and workshops aimed at developing skills to meet the end-point-assessment (e.g. poster competitions, competency-based interview techniques, defining evidence).
5. Mock interviews to develop competency-based interview and presentation skills.
||Mock End Point Assessment (LO1-5).
Information on the department responsible for this unit (Management School):
The content of our courses is reviewed annually to make sure it's up-to-date and relevant. Individual modules are occasionally updated or withdrawn.
This is in response to discoveries through our world-leading research; funding changes; professional accreditation requirements; student or employer feedback; outcomes of reviews; and variations in staff or student numbers.
In the event of any change we'll consult and inform students in good time and take reasonable steps to minimise disruption.
URLs used in these pages are subject to year-on-year change. For this reason we recommend that you do not bookmark these pages or set them as favourites.
Teaching methods and assessment displayed on this page are indicative for 2021-22. Students will be informed by the academic department of any changes made necessary by the ongoing pandemic.